Friday, October 23, 2015

Re-Watch #1

Do you ever see a film and just think 'WOW, that was amazing! I need to see it again!'? Of course you do, we all probably do that at least 3/4 times we see a film (odds my own). Lately I've found myself just thinking of random movies and wanting to re-watch them, but I've not really had the time, so I am going to write my re-watch list here and try to make my way through them all, feel free to join me if you'd like to find some good movies!

REWATCH; 
Movies That Are So Good, You Gotta Watch Them Again



#1 - Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 1 & 2.
I recently heard that a Sisterhood 3 is actually happening and it's currently being filmed with the four main ladies reprising their roles, which I cannot wait for. Unlike most Sisterhood fans, I didn't start off by reading the books, I just got hooked on the movie because I knew all of the main actresses. Alexis Bledel aka Rory from one of my favourite shows, Gilmore Girls. America Ferrerra from Ugly Betty. Blake Lively from Gossip Girl & lastly, Amber Tamblyn from Joan Of Arcadia. These movies were a massive part of my growing up. I fell in love with the characters and their stories and I think the films taught me so much about things like life, love, relationships...they're such good films, even though they're made mainly for teens, I think everyone should give them a go.



#2 - 50 Shades of Grey.
A mahoosive step away from the Sisterhood! I saw Fifty Shades back in March and although I didn't think too much to it considering the hype, I would love to see it again. I recently finished reading the first book (took me feckin' aaages) and am now onto the sequel, 50 Shades Darker, and I'm trying to read this and the other two before the next movie. Yes, it's a while off, but I am such a slow reader! At least the lovely Jamie Dornan can tie me over until the next film is released.


What movies have you been wanting to REWATCH lately?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...