Thursday, October 15, 2015

Autumn Style Inspiration.

15/10/2015
Hello lovelies!
Is it just me or has it gotten really cold lately? It's currently 12:30am, my central heating is full pelt and my PJs are on. Yet, somehow, I am still freezing. I love Autumn, but I didn't think it would be this cold. After having a wardrobe clearout earlier this month, I thought it was time for a Winter wardrobe update. My first piece of Winter wear came from Primark and it's a lovely, chunky wool cardigan. It has kept me warm all week and I'm so thankful that I bought it....and it got me thinking, I need more staple pieces in my wardrobe. So I got onto my favourite websites and had a nosey around. Here is an outfit that I fell in love with from the George @ Asda website.



A parka coat is THE staple piece for Winter, am I right? I've always had some form of parka in Autumn/Winter because they're such warm coats to wear out in the cold. This shorter version is perfect for the shorter lady, like myself, as it will keep you warm and not make you look like a borrower! Checked shirts are one of my all-time favourite things to wear. They are such a versatile style of clothing as they can be worn throughout the year, esp. in A/W they are perfect for layering up and keeping warm. The stretch jean leggings are currently my favourite thing ever. As a PS girl I find getting jeans that fit and look good very hard to do, but I found these jeggings(?) in Asda and fell in love with them. They are SO snug. They fit onto my hips (which is a challenge) and they don't make my legs look bigger than they are. BONUS. The scarf, the bobbly hat and the boots all add to this outfit to give it warmth, comfort and style. 

I adore this outfit. I feel like giving myself a pat on the back for putting it together, hehe! I actually might start saving my pennies and picking these pieces up from George as they are all fabulous!

What is your favourite A/W style?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x