Friday, April 17, 2015

Things I've Been Loving Lately #1

Hello loves!
I realise that my blog has been really quiet lately and I apologise to anyone who likes to read my rambles, I'm hoping to get back into blogging again properly soon, so stay tuned. For now though I bring you an installment of 'Things I've Been Loving Lately' which I've seen making the rounds on some of my favourite blogs, so I thought I would join in and get a sneaky blog post out of it!


The politics advert ft. 'I Swear' -
I cannot stand politics. I don't know anything about politics. The only thing I like about seeing all of these a-holes on my TV is this advert. Every time it comes on I can't help but chuckle to myself, it's such a good advert and well put together. Congrats to whoever created it because it is brilliant.

Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack -
Okay, so I'll admit that I have seen the film. It wasn't something that I understood the hype about, so I decided to give it a whirl and it actually wasn't that bad. The soundtrack, however, is brilliant & probably my second best thing about this film (Jamie Dornan *cough*). The selection of songs on it are amazing and such a eclectic mix. I haven't stopped listening to it all month, I'd definitely recommend to anyone who likes good music.


The warmer weather -
I'm not usually one jumping up and down when the sun pops her head out as I cannot, I repeat, I cannot stand it when it's hot, but I've really been enjoying these warmer days lately. It really brightens my mood when I see the sun shining.....oh, the little pleasures.


'Dancing on my own' by Callum Scott -
If you missed this past weekend's Britain's Got Talent then get it on iPlayer now and listen to this beautiful song. I don't know what it is about this man's voice, but it is beautiful and I have no idea how he took the song from what it actually is to this. Compared to Robin's original version this song is a thousand times better. It's just soooo good. Ugh, just beautiful!


Patchy dog -
Patch is my little dude. He makes me smile everyday. When I nip to the loo and back he acts like I've been gone for years. He's such a little cutey and I'm happy my parents caved and let me get him.....7 months ago now. How time flies!

What's been making you smile lately?
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I love the first video, it always makes me laugh.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...