Saturday, 7 March 2015

Guess who's back!

Hello loves! 
How are we all? Since my last post things in my life have been getting a bit better. I've gotten used to my mother not being around, saying that though it doesn't ease the pain I feel of not having her here. I've taken it upon myself to try and 'fill her tiny shoes' and take over her role within the house. I've been phetting around everyday cleaning the house, making dinner, doing the washing, doing the drying, hoovering up, doing the shopping and the ever so fun, paying the bills. So as you can imagine I've had to REALLY grow up these past few months. I feel better within myself though for having something to do and for being able to make my mum proud by handling it all and being strong. It's weird how much you don't realise what someone does for you until they're not there any more. So my advice to you is: Appreciate everything that your mother does for you because she won't always be there.

In my absence, I have had my hair cut and dyed blonde like I've always wanted to, so here is a updated photo of myself with my new hair. I had it done about 2 months, so it needs doing again, but I've got my cousin to do it, so I don't have to pay stupid money for it :)


I'm hoping that I can get back into blogging soon. I've took the first step and redone my design, what do you all think? Let me know what you lovely lot have been up to. I'd love to have a catch up!
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased you're blogging again! I've been out of the loop for about a year now, I was so sad to hear about your mum though. I don't really know what to say, but if you ever need anything my twitter's linked below all of my posts! I'm sure I speak for every blogger when I say that! Also, the theme is so pretty, I love the colours. And, your hair! :)

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x