Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Poundland's Makeup Gallery Haul.

If like me, you like a good bargain you will have recently been in and out of Poundland picking up cheap Christmas decorations to trim up your home, well whilst I was in there I also did a bit of makeup shopping. I know what you're thinking, 'you what? makeup shopping in Poundland?' Well yes, my lovelies. If you don't already know Poundland have recently launched their very own makeup collection called Makeup Gallery. The 100 piece collection includes nail polish, lip gloss, lipstick, blusher, bronzer, powder, lip liner, eyeliner, mascara and more. They even have their own foundation! 

Poundland decided to release their own brand so that women of all budgets can have a bag full of makeup without the expensive price tag, which I think is fab! Not one to pass up a good cheaper brand (MUA hello!) I decided to pick up a few pieces for myself.



Makeup Gallery's pressed powder entitled: Smoothly Does It

 Makeup Gallery's matte bronzer entitled: Good To Glow

Makeup Gallery's pink blusher entitled: Feeling Blush

Makeup Gallery's colour moisture lipstick (shade 01) entitled: All About The Pout

 Makeup Gallery's pro liquid liner in Navy
 Makeup Gallery's black kohl eyeliner entitled: Kohl Me Beautiful
Makeup Gallery's quick dry nail polish (Copper Kiss) entitled: Time To Shine

The thing that I love about these products, besides the price, is that they have their very own quirky tag to them. Even MUA, which costs just that little bit more, don't have this little detail on them. I think Makeup Gallery have really put MUA to shame. The 'Kohl Me Beautiful' tag is definitely my favourite, such a cute tag. 

From first impressions I thought the packaging was fairly good for the price - your typical plastic outer packaging with clear windows to view the product itself. I've been testing out each item throughout the week and I can't really fault most of them, they're as good as anything in the high street, imo. For the price of £1 it's worth bobbing into your local store and buying a few products just to try out. There's no time to be a makeup snob when a brand like this has been released!
Laura x

3 comments:

  1. These look fab! I'm always eyeing them up when I'm in there
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give them a go if I was you, they're fab!
      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen any of these in my local store so far but I'll be keeping an eye out for your reviews for when they do appear :)

    Dannie x www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...