Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New Hair....I Kinda Care.

After coming to the realisation that life is short (should I say, duh?) I finally took the unintentional plunge and whopped most of my hair off. Yep! I went from long, to short, to a little bit shorter to proper short (for me, anyway). I'd had it in my head for a while to cut my hair but I could never pluck up the courage. Now that I've chopped it off I'm a little bit sceptical about it. I like it for how it looks but I'm not sold on it's convenience. I'm one who loves to just plop my hair in messy bun and get on with my day...annoyingly with this hair cut, I can only just pull it back into a ponytail. So I'm still a bit unsure whether I like it or not...what do you guys think? Yay or nay?


I liked my hair in the 'before' picture better than how it is now. I'll just have to keep telling myself it'll grow back and try to love it in the mean time..... :/
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x