Monday, September 01, 2014

Life Update; Sept 1st 2014.

I've not been around lately, as you may or may not have noticed. Besides losing interest in blogging, my family were hit with some....I don't want to say 'bad news' like people usually do because it's worse than that to us. 

Last month my lovely mum was diagnosed with breast cancer and whilst learning to accept that, we then got told that it had spread into her liver, so as you can imagine my life's been flipped on its head. My life lately has mainly been filled with hospital appointments, cleaning the house, hanging the washing out, making dinner for everyone and then cleaning the house again. So I've not had the time nor the motivation to even bother with my blog which has made me sad because I love blogging. I love writing about the things I enjoy, be it makeup, movies, books...etc and I do feel like I'm missing out not continuing to blog, but as you can imagine, my mum is way more important. 

I was wondering, as I don't want my blog to....fall into nothingness, whether anyone would like to guest post now and again on my blog? If you post about beauty, movies, tv, books, music....I'd be grateful for any kind offerings. Just email me at palegirlreviews1993@gmail.com

Thanks for the understanding, lovelies.
Laura x

Please donate to Cancer Research UK. The more money raised may help to find a cure for this devastating disease. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mother. I wish her the best of luck fighting it. My mother passed of breast cancer when I was only 3, so I unfortunately couldn't be there for her like I'd want to, like you can be there for your mother now :) she is lucky to have you so understanding and by her side. If you ever need someone to talk to about it I'm here xox.

    Michelle | A Lovely Allure

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear the bad news hun, here if you ever need me!
    Love Victoriajanex xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x