Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The BRITISH Tag.

Hello lovely people. I hope this little post finds you all well. If you've read my previous post you'll know what my life's been like lately. Busy sums it up in one word, really. I've not been interested in much lately, which is why my blog's not been updated a lot. 

On Sunday it was my 21st birthday. Besides everything going on in my life, I actually really enjoyed the day. I spent it with my mum, dad and Alex watching Tarzan in my new Minion pajamas. Not your typical 21st birthday, but partying doesn't interest me, so for me it turned out to be perfect. We also went out on Monday for a meal. Alex and his parents, me and my parents, brother. It was lovely....and we almost won the quiz!

I've not got anything beauty related written up right now, so please 'enjoy' this 'British Tag'.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
Usually none, but if I really fancy one, aka I want a cookie, I have two sweeteners.

2. Favourite part of your roast?
Uhm....it's between the Yorkshire pudding, chicken and roast potatoes. I can't choose one.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Oooh, tough. It's definitely between a chocolate hobnob or a cookie.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?
I love going to the local pub quiz at Alex's end. We usually win every week, so that makes it a teeny bit better.

5. Favourite word?

I can't say that I have one...

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
"Here, just don't jimmy-riddle in the back of me jam jar.

7. Favourite sweet?
I'm not really a sweet person. I usually go for the chocolate!

8. What would your pub be called?

The only thing that popped into my head was 'Fancy a pint?', which wouldn't make a good pub name.

9. No.1 British person?
Straight away I imagined that most people would put The Queen, but I'm not a royalist. At all. If I had to choose someone, I'd choose Julie Andrews. She's fabulous.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
I don't really have a favourite shop. I think they're all rubbish in their own ways. Primark, I can pick up a dress to fit me one week and the next, no size 20's on the rack at all. New Look, have got gorgeous clothes, but are wayy overpriced. George @ Asda, reasonably priced, but rarely get anything in I like.


My favourite restaurant is hard to choose. I adore an Italian place called Boccaccio's in Wakefield and I also love a new place we went yesterday called Birchwood Farm. They're fab meals!

11. What British song pops into your head?

'Never Gonna Give You Up'....haha.

12. Marmite?Never had it. Don't like the smell/look of it. Uhg.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was your birthday, happy birthday! :) Did you get anything nice?

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Well, with poo going on in my life I wasn't too fussed over it. I got some dvds, books, clothes, etc and popped out for a meal with mine and Alex's family. So it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. Thanks for asking x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a lovely birthday sweet! I'm yet to do this tag i love it!!
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x