Friday, July 25, 2014

TAG | The Interrogation Beauty Tag

25/07/2014
As you know, I'm all for doing a tag post. I think they're a fab way of getting to know the blog owner and your readers. I think they're great and an easy way to do a 'filler' post on your blog, too. Lost for ideas? Do a tag post. Simples. I saw this one on Natalie's blog and couldn't resist!



1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
Probably nothing. Everything I own is replaceable on a budget, so I'm not too fussed about saving anything.


2. Which beauty blogger would you want to do your makeover?
Probably Georgina from She Might Be Loved. Her makeup is flawless and so pretty!

3. What celeb do people think you look like?
Uhm, no one?

4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
Uhm, Benefit's They're Real mascara. I don't particularly like it because it's so annoying the remove and makes my lashes feel weird, but I like the way it makes me lashes look, so I save it for 'special occasions'.

5. Which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready? 
I don't have guy friends....

6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
If we're talking miracle product, probably something that just clears your skin. No wrinkles. No spots. No dark circles. I think that would be one top product :)

7. What’s your best beauty tip?
Cleanse, tone, moisturiser. Especially at night.

8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
I don't like to splurge on anything. I'm quite the tight arse and I like to keep my money in my purse. I will, maybe, spend a bit more on foundation than anything else, but I don't like to buy high end things. I think they're a waste of money.

9. Which beauty blogger(s) would you bring on a shopping spree?
Bubz. She seems so bubbly and exciting to be around. She'd be a fab shopping buddy.

10. What is your signature scent?
My favourites: 'Radiance' by Britney. 'Cherry In The Air' by Escada. 'Sweet Smile' by Impulse.

11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect ....
Foundation. Not found one to date that is my holy grail. *sigh*

12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
I usually just use *thinks* five products - foundation, concealer, mascara, liner and powder. 

13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now?
I rarely wear lipstick, but I adore using balms/butters.

14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
I adore Michelle Williams' minimalism look. She's so pretty and natural.

15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson for?
I wouldn't mind. I like most brands, so I'd be happy to rep any of them.

16. What’s your current nail polish? 
I'm currrently wearing a pastel purple shade by 'High Brow'.

17. Fave mascara right now? 
I LOVE Manhattan's Volcano Boost Mascara. I've almost used it up and I'm sad. I don't know where to buy it from (it was a gift from my friend in Germany).

18. The last thing you bought at Boots?
I honestly cannot remember. I rarely go in Boots, I'm a Superdrug gal.

19. I try never to be seen without wearing... 
Foundation. I don't feel comfortable in public without concealer my horrid face.

20. What’s one beauty product you’d always recommend?
ReGen Cream.

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you did the tag, i loved your answers :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun tag! I like your answers :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to bookmark this and do it when im having writers block (always)

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk
    -I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog if you wanna check it out
    It doesnt close till the 19th august so you have plenty of time to enter :)- ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might have to do this next time I get writers block :-)

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk
    -I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog if you wanna check it out
    It doesnt close till the 19th august so you have plenty of time to enter :)- ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...