Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Products I've Used Up | June.

09/07/2014
I had a rummage through my beauty products last night (I couldn't sleep, gaaah!) and, unbelievably, found so many items with just a teeny bit of product left in them and realised - I am a product hoarder. This realisation lead me here to write you guys a lovely (somewhat boring) post about the empties that I found, so that I can clear out my drawer. *yaaay*
♥ IMPULSE Sweet Smile Pear & Jasmine Body Spray.
I absolutely love the smell of this body spray. It's so fruity and fresh. It really perks me up when I spray it, it's a really lovely Summer scent and my absolute favourite Impulse spray ever.
Would I Repurchase? Yes!

♥ SIMPLE Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover.
This is the best eye makeup remover I have tried. It wipes my eye make-up off with such ease, it's fab and such a time saver when you can't keep your eyes open on a night. It's also the first make-up remover that doesn't irritate my eyes, score!
Would I Repurchase? Yes.

♥ EPADERM Cream.
This is a new-ish cream designed to help combat dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. I currently have some psoriasis breakouts going on around my neck/back area and I bought this from the chemist to see if it would be any better than the Diprobase I was using and sadly, it wasn't. This just did the same as the Diprobase, which pretty much was nothing. (I now use Sudacrem and it's working wonders!)
Would I Repurchase? Definitely not. 

♥ HASK Argan Oil Healing Shine Treatment.
Everyone's heard of this little gem, haven't they? I absolutely adore this hair oil. I apply this to my ends just after washing my hair and it leaves it feeling super soft and so shiny. It's not greasy, it's not sticky and, as a bonus, it makes my hair dry quicker, which is brilliant. For the £2.50 price tag, it's well worth buying a couple of vials.
Would I Repurchase? Absolutely.

♥ DOVE Invisible Dry Roll On Deodorant.
Bit of a boring one, but this roll on is my saviour in Summer. I'm a girl on the plus side, so it's inevitable that I will sweat in the Summer and this baby keeps me dry and fresh in the heat. It's fabulous!
Would I Repurchase? Already have!

What have you been using up lately? Anything I should give a try?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat a roll on deodorant, the sun kills me and makes me feel icky!

    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I don't understand people that don't use roll on. Hehe!

      Laura x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x