Saturday, 12 July 2014

Advertising with PGR.

21/07/2014
Happy weekend lovely people! How glad are you that you've got two whole days off to relax? I'm really interested to hear what you guys get up to to fill your weekend. Usually for me I spend time with my parents. As my dad works quite a lot, my mum and I hardly get to see him, so we make sure the weekend is used for family time. So, if you've got an recommendations on what to get up to, leave me a comment below. I love new ideas!





Right, the point of this post is to mention my Blog Roll. I recently cleaned out my 'Blog Roll' (came close to typing bog roll a few times there) list because I noticed a lot of the links were dead as people have stopped blogging, changed their URL or moved to a different platform. SO, as everyone is doing advertising spots at the minute, I thought that I would do the same. I'm not a 'big' blog by any means, so I'm not going to charge an arm and leg for popping your link on my blog (I might do once I hit the 20000 follower mark, pahaha!), but if you'd like to feature your blog button on my sidebar I will charge a small sum (I gotta keep buying beauty products somehow!).

For more details, please - 
Here's my T&Cs and what to do if you're interested:


'Weasley' package | FREE
10 available each month 
Your link on my blog roll page.
A #FF each featured week.
A mention in my advertisers blog post.
A three line paragraph describing your blog.
ϟ 
'Potter' package | £2.50
5 available each month
A 180x180 blog button on my sidebar.
Your link on my blog roll page.
Maximum 5 line paragraph describing your blog.
A #FF each featured week.
A mention in my advertisers blog post.
A mention at the end of each blog post.

These packages will start in motion on the 01st of August and will run for one full month afterwards. If you are interested in either of these packages, please email me before the 21st of July @ laurajadePGR@hotmail.com

For the Weasley packages, please include 'Weasley' in your header. 
Also include: your name, blog name, blog link and three line paragraph.

For Potter packages, please include 'Potter' in your header.
Also include: your name, blog name, blog link, five line paragraph and blog button.

For Potter packages, I will return an email featuring my Paypal email address 
and information on payment.

Thank you so much for being lovely and supporting my little blog.
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x