Saturday, 21 June 2014

Three Product FOTD.

21/06/2014
You know when you have one of those days and you just can't be bothered slapping product after product onto your face? Well, I've been having one of those days all week and I became a little bit lazy and just decided that I was going to conceal, powder and slap on some mascara. I just couldn't be bothered....but then it got me thinking - 'haha! easy blog post idea!'  (also known as 'inspiration) - and here I am with my 'Three Product FOTD'.


As you can see from the name, I've only been applying three products to my face this week and I'm loving the freedom and the spare time! I do have a couple of spot scars going on on my left cheek and I think this routine has really helped to clear my skin up a little and let it breathe a lot more.
The products that I've been using lately are:

❤ MAYBELLINE's Pure Cover Mineral Concealer in 02 Natural -
 I've been using this to conceal my spot scars and to hide my lovely dark circles. This does an amazing job. It's definitely my all time favourite concealer - I'd recommend this concealer the anyone, it's fab!
 BARE SKIN MINERAL's in Fair Porcelain
I changed my foundation routine up this week, after seeing my foundation's rating on the 'Think Dirty' app *10*, so instead of using a liquid foundation, I switched to using a lovely, light mineral powder one instead. This doesn't have the coverage I'd like, but it does a lovely job of evening out my skin tone and with it being a powder, it does a great job at keeping the oil at bay too.
 MANHATTAN's Volcano Explosive Volume Mascara -
 This mascara is probably one of my faves. It gives my lashes a lovely coverage and lengthens them out quite a bit. It doesn't do the clumpy thing on the lashes either (y'know what I mean) and it lasts all day (I don't know if it's waterproof though). I'm not sure where to buy this as it was a gift from a friend in Germany, but I'd definitely repurchase it.

(sorry if I look a bit tired here, I just woke up:)
AND this is my face with those products on *shocker* Seeing it now, I would've liked to have added one more product for my eyebrows as they are quite....long? Other than that, I really like how the foundation gives my face a nice glow without having to add anything to my cheeks. It's a simple, natural look and I really like it. I think I'll carry this look on throughout this warm weather. WHO can stand slapping layers of makeup on in this heat?!
Laura x
Follow me: Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, really natural and "fresh" :) I wish I could get away with just three products!

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Aaah, your skin looks fab in your pics!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Less is more sometimes, you've inspired me to try and use as few products as possible next time I leave the house :) you look beautiful!

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | UK Health & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get away with using just 3 products, you look great and your skin looks really fresh and glowing, especially considering you just woke up lol ;)

    Laura x | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it's just the light that made my skin look nice, ha!

      Laura x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x