Thursday, June 19, 2014

Currently Coveting - June Edition.

19/06/2014
I've been doing a bit too much clothes shopping lately (I've bought 3 dresses, two tops and a pair of shoes) with money that I can't afford to spend right now, so I'm swapping my in-store shopping for online-coveting. This way I can slyly create a wishlist for my birthday (21, woop!) whilst saving myself money.


The only places that I really shop for clothing are New Look and Asda. I, sometimes, look in Primark to see if there's any dresses that have some stretch in them (which isn't often), other than that, I don't really like any other places for plus sized clothing as I find them a bit too mature looking. These lovely items are all from the New Look website.




I'm big on dresses at the minute as they're so comfy to wear. I absolutely adore the powder blue shade of this one and the grey bird print is simple, but really pretty.



I own two blouses and always say that I'm going to buy more of them, so this is one pick that I'm coveting right now. It's a lovely deep blue colour with the simple white collar and pretty butterfly print. Teamed with a simple pair of jeans, I think this would be a favourite item of mine.



I'm not usually a fan of strapless tops as Alex enjoys randomly yanking them down, so I avoid them when I can. This one though is gorgeous. As you can probably tell I love things with patterns on them and this one has a really bold floral print which I loooove.


Thankfully for me all of these clothes are from New Look's Inspire range which range from sizes 18 through to 28. So I'm comfortable enough to be able to pick up some clothes that fit me from this range (even though they stopped stocking it in store *angrily shakes fist*). Hopefully, I can show my mum my little wishlists and give her some 'ideas' what to get me for my birthday ;)

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. That swallow print dress is adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? Such a shame I'm a cheap skate :D x

      Delete
  2. Loving those newlook bits, I have the top on the far right <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post with it on. It looks gorgeous! Such a pain in the butt about the prices :'(

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...