Monday, June 16, 2014

Beauty Haul - Under £4!

16/06/2014
 So, today I realised that my most recent posts have mainly consisted of hauls, which I'm quite surprised at since I can be quite Golem-esque when it comes to money and refuse to give it up. I thought for today's post I would do just one more teensy beauty haul and then resume regular posting (whatever that actually maybe be).



Today's post features a mixture of bits and bobs that I picked up over the weekend. I did go out intent on getting some new makeup, but I couldn't settle on what to get so I put it off for another week. My absolute favourite buy from this weekend was the Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets, I picked these up for under 50p each from my local Home Bargains. I always buy a few packs of these when I'm running low because they're a great little product that helps to keep my makeup/skin shine free throughout the day. I don't know what I'd do without them! I also picked up a Charles Worthington 'Front-Row' Heat Defence Spray from the pound shop (bargain!). I recently got a good 4 inches chopped from my hair and I'm intent on keeping it in good condition, so I got this to protect my hair for whenever I decide to apply heat to it. Finally, I spotted these Maybelline Baby Lips hanging up in the pound shop. I'm not sure if they're the recent ones that everyone was blogging about, but I picked up two to try out: 'Smoothing Cherry' and 'Mango Pie'. I've tried both and they are lovely on the lips! 

All in all, I think I did a good shop. All of these items cost me less than £4! I told ya I was a bargain hunter, ha!

Have you bought anything lately?
Laura x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha, get in to Poundland! There's four different 'shades'?! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure how i feel about baby lips, i feel like im the only person that doesnt get along with them!! Hmm!!
    xprincessjas | ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're nice, but they're no where as nice as my Nivea lip butters! x

      Delete
  3. I really do like Baby Lips! I haven't heard of these shades but they sound lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea if they're new or not, the packaging is Asian, so they're probably imports x

      Delete
  4. Yay for Japanese Baby Lips!

    Danniella
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab! Not as moisturising as my fave Nivea butter, but well worth a quid!
      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...