Thursday, May 08, 2014

BEAUTY - Real Techniques Buffing Brush Dupe.

08/05/2014
If you're someone that enjoys using makeup then you will most definitely have heard of Real Techniques. You'll probably even have a brush or two in your makeup bag. As you know, Real Techniques can be a teensy bit on the pricey side and for someone who's currently unemployed, buying just one of them can be a bit of a knock to the t'old bank balance. 


I recently had a bit of a 'window shopping' session on ebay and decided to look up the Real Techniques brushes. I was expecting to see a small reduction in price on the brushes via ebay, but they appeared to be even more expensive. So I did what any beauty blogger would do and I looked for some dupes. Similar feel, colour, look....only a smaller price tag.


After a couple bad reviews, I finally found a seller with amazing feedback and cheap(!) prices. 
The seller, from Hong Kong, had five different RT dupes to choose from. After promising myself I wouldn't buy them all, I chose to get the Buffing Brush as I didn't have one. It took around a week for it to arrive, which is very fast considering it was free p+p and from Hong Kong. When I got it I was surprised to see that it was exactly like a Real Techniques brush just without the name on the side. 


The bristles on this buffing brush are really soft and buff out my makeup with ease, they don't fall out either, which was a nice surprise. The brush just leaves a really nice flawless finish. It's amazing how much they feel like a RT brush, no one would know the difference if you didn't tell them *sssh* 

I picked this brush up for £1.61. Bargain! Have you found any bargains lately?
Laura x

9 comments:

  1. I've tried the same one from the same seller, I love it it's so similar to the real deal! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! RT aren't worth buying when there's brushes like these knocking about for less than half the price!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I have this too - such a bargain and you're right, no one can tell the difference! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's identical. Well worth the purchase!

      Laura x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I would like to order this brush, but I can't find the reference in your post. Can you link me this product? I would be happy! :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ember,
      This is the seller that I bought it from, hope you like them as much as I do.
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/bg4acf?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much, you're cool! :))
    xoxo, Gabriella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...