Thursday, April 17, 2014

MAKEUP - Top Five Under £5.


I've been a beauty blogger for around two years now and in that time I've managed to pick up some amazing money saving tips. My absolute best tip is to look out for the bargains and find products that are kind to your face whilst also being really kind to your purse. I've never been one to splurge on makeup, so I stick to products that are under £10 and when I can find them, ones that are under £5. I've narrowed down all my makeup bag to my favourite 'Top 5 Under £5' products and thought I would share.


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - I only got into this product last year, but it quickly became my favourite powder. This amazing little pot keeps me shine free all day, which is a task in itself, so I can't praise this product enough. It's amazing.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (010 Light Porcelain) - This foundation is my favourite for it's price tag. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly, it hides minor blemishes and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not my favourite, but for under £5 it does a good job for everyday wear.

Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer (Natural) - I found this for the first time in the £1 shop, didn't expect much from it, but ended up really surprised. It covers up my dark circles and blemish scars with ease and it's my absolute favourite concealer to use under my foundation.

Collection's Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner - This is the easiest eyeliner I've ever used. It sweeps on without bother, it doesn't transfer onto the upper lid and it can create any look you want. Not bad for £2.99. 

MUA Rich Brown Eyeliner - I'm not one to mess with my eyes much, but this simple £1 eyeliner gives my eyes a soft definition without being overpowering and I adore it. Cheap, but it does a good job.

One that I missed out on the list, which I've just began using, is the MUA Pro Brow kit. I bought this last week and I adore it. I was going to add it onto my list, but instead thought I'd give it a mention instead.

What are your favourite bargain products?
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I think Collection is really good for the money. I would say that if you like Rimmel then you should get it into Wilkinsons and/or Morrisons as it's usually cheaper than Boots :)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same. I mean, some of Collection's products are a bit iffy, but they're not bad for the prices.

      I hardly ever go in Wilkinsons, I'll have a bob in tomorrow, see if anything catches my fancy :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x