Wednesday, April 09, 2014

CURRENTLY COVETING - Clothing Edition.

You know when you're a girl and men always say that you have too many clothes? Well, I think they may have a point. I recently got a wardrobe for the first time and my clothes only just managed to fit into it! I really didn't think I had too many things, but the wardrobe says otherwise. So, instead of buying anything new this weekend, I've put together a 'Currently Coveting' wishlist for the clothes that I really want to buy, but, sadly, are not going to end up in my wardrobe (at least not this week).

G21 Jersey Black/Grey Maxi Dress - George @ Asda - £18.00
Inspire Black Guns N Roses Vest - New Look - £14.99
Inspire Grey 2 in 1 T-Shirt Dress - New Look - £19.99

I've recently developed an obsession with dresses and I've been eyeing this G21 Maxi Dress from George at Asda everytime I go in for my weekly shopping. I love the design and the lovely sheer fabric at the bottom because I think it will be fab in the Summer to help keep cool. I've also started looking out for collared blouses. This one from New Look has a really pretty bow print on it and looks like a shirt that could either be dressed up with leggings and heels or tucked into a pair of shorts with converse. It's something that you could get many looks out of. The Guns N Roses shirt is something I've wanted for absolutely ages! I've seen one in Primark before, but obviously it wouldn't have fit me from there, so this New Look version would be fab for me. And onto another dress! This is a 2 in 1 t-shirt dress, which is something I know I would lounge around in and feel quite comfortable wearing out. It's simple, but I love things that aren't too busy and this is lovely. Finally, the leather-look jacket. I've wanted a leather jacket since sneakily trying on my mum's new one. But I don't know if it's something that I'd wear a lot. I think you've got to have a lot of confidence to wear one and I'm not there yet. But I popped it on my list anyway because it's really pretty.

What have you been coveting lately?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x