Friday, 28 March 2014

TV Shows You Should See #2

28/03/2014
If you've been on my blog this past week you will have seen a new little feature that I've decided to make a weekly thing on my blog. 'TV Shows You Should See' is basically where I tell you about some of my favourite shows and recommend that you give them a try. Last week, I recommended the amazing Sleepy Hollow. This week, I chose a lovely little 90's show entitled, 'Roswell'.


If you know anything about world history then you will know all about the supposed 'alien' crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. Well, this show is kind of a play on that event. Roswell follows the lives of three teenage aliens as they try to lead normal, human lives in the town of *shocker* Roswell. The three aliens - Max, Michael and Isabel - have grown up embedded in human society with no one, but each other knowing their secret. But when Max uses his powers to save a girl's life, everything in their world starts to change.
----------------------------- 
I first stepped into the world of Roswell in about 2005 when it was being show on the Sci-Fi channel, I then got bought the boxset for a birthday and I got hooked on it. I tend to favour the sci-fi genre over any others anyway, but I loved the characters in the show and the way that it matured as it went along. If you enjoy sci-fi shows or you're into the human/alien thing then I'd definitely say give it a watch.

D'You Know Them? - Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Katherine Heigl, Majandra Delfino, Brendan Fehr, Colin Hanks, Nick Wechsler, William Sadler, Emilie De Ravin.

Have you seen Roswell?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x