Sunday, 9 March 2014

CHITCHAT - A Sunday Summary.

This week hasn't been fun at all, I won't go into details and bore you as I'd really rather forget it  happened, but the highlight of my week was that I got to spend some time with my boyfriend today and we ended up going on a two hour trek through the Heath Common countryside with his dad and little Spot (the dog), which was really nice. My legs didn't appreciate it, but I enjoyed having the time with Alex and seeing the lovely views. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy the feeling after walking. It's quite satisfying.


And for my weekly TV update (told you i'd do it) - I've started watching a new show called 'StarCrossed', which really reminds me of Roswell and Dark Angel. It follows the lives of 7 teenage aliens called Atrians, whose ship crashed in 2014 and left them and members of their race stranded on earth. 10 years later, in 2024, they are attempting to integrate into the human world by attending school and social events. Sounds dudey? I'm really liking this show so far, three episodes in and a lot has happened already, so it's definitely got promise and I can't wait to see where the show goes. I'd definitely recommend a watch of it.

I'm a little bit stuck on what to post about on the blog as I've not been doing much lately, so if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, let me know in the comments and I'll get on with it asap :)
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x