Saturday, 1 March 2014

CHITCHAT - A Sunday Sumary.

This week has been a bit of a bad week, diet-wise, for me. I've been snacking waaay too much and I've not really been counting calories like I'd like. But my excuse is that I've just felt a bit down this week, so I'm going to blame that and hopefully get back on track soon. 

I finally got to spend some time with my boyfriend this week and I really enjoyed it, I mean, we had our moments, but it was really nice getting away from my parents for a bit and being able to relax. I feel like Al is the biggest comfort in my life right now and it's nice having someone to turn to when you feel a bit crap, y'know what I mean?

I'm still feeling a bit down after finishing One Tree Hill, I can't get over how much I adore this show. It's perfection. You should watch it ;) I've recently began watching a couple of new shows, one is a comedy called Baby Daddy, which follows Ben Wheeler and his family/friends as he becomes an unexpected dad. I'm really like this show. I hate that it's only 20 minutes long though because it's so good and definitely leaves you wanting more. The other show I've been watching is a cop show called Chicago PD, which is a spin off to the show Chicago Fire, only this time it follows the Intelligence Unit of the police rather than fire department. I like cop shows anyway (Castle, Bones, Rizzoli & Isles), so I thought I'd give this a watch and I'm glad I did, it's great. It's got some really good storylines going so far.
I've definitely recommend these two shows to you, but beware:

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. You're allowed to have a snacky week once in a while :) Sounds just about like my day today.

    What A Little Pickle
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, someone who understands! Ha, it's the chocolate, it's terrible for me :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I've convinced myself that I've done quite well with eating when I've actually had Dominos twice. Not at all *shakes head* so bet you haven't failed as badly as me! I've been loving Mr Selfridge on TV :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, I sadly didn't have two dominos (I wish I had), but chocolate bunnies keep attacking me :D

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x