Saturday, March 22, 2014

Currently I'm - March Edition.

Sadly, I've got no new reviews for today as I've been busy redecorating my bedroom all day and I am wiped out. I enjoy decorating, it gets my energy up, but I hate when it's completed and there's nothing to do. It's such a downer feeling. So, to give you lovelies at least something to read, I thought I would do an update of my 'I'm Currently' posts.


(BTW, I've been trying to lighten my hair - this is where I've got so far)

ReadingI am still reading the Hunger Games trilogy. I completed Catching Fire a few weeks ago and finally watched the movie (which was brill!), now I'm about 20 pages into Mockingjay. I started it about two weeks ago.....so, I think this'll be a loooong ride.
Watching: I have a had a buttload of tv shows on my 'watch' list lately. Each week I watch new episodes of Bones, Castle, Supernatural, Baby Daddy, The Crazy Ones, Chicago PD and StarCrossed. I adore these shows so much and I'm gladly caught up with them all now, so that I can watch them once they've aired in America. I've also watched both Thor films this week, which turned out to be pretty good.
Listening to: I've been listening to Daughtry's new album, Baptized, quite a lot this week. I adore his music and his albums just seem to get better and better. 
Drinking: I've been trying to drink more water and less fizzy drinks, which is going okay. I have the odd can of diet coke now and again, but water has been my best friend lately.
Loving: My new bedroom. My mum and I spent today redecorating my entire bedroom. She did the 'big' wall wallpapering, whilst I painted the other three. I also did a bit of wallpapering myself and I didn't do too bad, if I do say so myself! 
Enjoying: Not having to go to the job centre anymore. Woohoo. NEXT.
Learning: How to wallpaper, if that counts. 
Wearing: At the moment, I'm relaxing in a baggy baseball shirt, some leggings and my slippers. I don't have any socks on though, so my tootsies are freezing. 
I think it's bed time soon though :)


Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Would love to see a room photo of the finished result as it sounds great!
    I watched the second Thor film today, it's great how there's quite a bit of comedy in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ONLY just finished putting all my things back into place. It looks really nice and bright, but my room is so small, it's difficult to make it look not-cluttered. Grr!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Liking your blog and I've nominated you for a Liebster award :) Details are at basedonthebook.blogspot.co.uk - and good luck with Mockingjay, it's hard going compared to the other two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x