Saturday, February 15, 2014

TAG - What's On My Phone.

I've seen the 'What's On My Phone' tag floating around for a while now and never got around to doing it myself, but I finally pulled out my new camera and put it to work creating my version of the tag.

 My phone is an iPhone 4. I've had it for about 18 months now and I love it. Being the way that we are financially, I never expected to get an iPhone at all, but my parents saved like crazy and surprised me for my birthday, so I can't complain.

(Just to point it out, my screen isn't dusty, the screen protector has glitter in it)


I love how this looks, but the case itself is rubbish.
 I'm a social networker, so the first apps I got were Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram. I also downloaded iBooks, which I'm currently reading the Hunger Games series on.
Also on my phone I have:  Google Chrome, Cutie, 94*, Movie Planet, Words with Friends.
I'm also a game addict. Candy Crush, Despicable Me Minion Rush, Quiz Up, Fast & Furious 6 Game, 
Panda Pop, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs & GSN Games.
 Other apps I thought were cool. Tune In Radio, TMZ, Goodreads, Shazam, GMail, Duolingo &
IMDb - For those 'what's he out of?' moments.

If you know any apps that I should download, let me know!
Also, please excuse my Glee duvet.....I did like the show once....
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I love that glittered screen protector. Where exactly did you get it? I think it added a lot of character to your phone. I'm also really loving that cassette tape iPhone case. I've seen them around, but never really tried them yet. I might soon, though. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Laura. All the best! :)

    Clara Brooks @ Telco World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...