Tuesday, 25 February 2014

TAG - Behind The Blog.

If you've been with my blog a while, you'll have realised that I have a slight tendency to be a bit nosey and I love reading people's about me sections. I think it's just really nice to get to know someone, especially through their own words. I found this little tag(?) on Jodie's blog, Things Look Lovely and thought I'd give it a go.


NAME, BIRTHDAY & LOCATION?
My name is Laura Jade. I don't like mentioning my 'family' name because I don't like to associate myself with them. (You'd understand if you knew me). I was born on September 21st, 1993 and I've lived in the same place all my life; Hemsworth in West Yorkshire. It's a small, boring place that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

WHERE DID YOUR BLOG NAME COME FROM?
'Pale Girl Reviews' is a name that I thought was clever at the time, me being pale, a girl and reviewing things. But I wish I could change it without losing readers as it's a little immature now and I've had my blog for 3 years, so....I'm contemplating changing it, I'm not sure yet.

A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY APPEARANCE
I am a 5'4, pear shaped plus sized girl. I have long light brown/ginger/red hair, blue eyes and, as my blog would suggest, pale skin. I love wearing leggings, dresses and layered checked shirts. 

A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
I'm an introvert. I don't like being the centre of attention. I like spending time by myself. I have a good sense of humour, but somethings are just too silly to laugh at and my mood really depends on other peoples moods, which is very annoying.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS?
I've been in a relationship for the past 3 years. We met at college in 2010 and started going out with each other two months later. We have our troubles, but I love him, so that overshadows any issues we have.

ANY PETS?
Technically, no. We used to have two gorgeous German Shepherds, but sadly they passed away within a few years of each other. I do kinda part-own a little Jack Russell called Spot. He lives at Alex's house, but we take him for walks together.

BEAUTY ITEM ESSENTIALS?
L'Oreal True Match Foundation. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette. Benefit's Bad Gal Mascara. MUA's Eyeliner in Dark Brown.

LIFESTYLE ESSENTIALS?
A gorgeous smelling air freshener (currently Febreeze's Winter Glow). Fresh bedding. 

SIGNATURE PERFUME?
I don't really  have a signature one, but I love 'Radiance' by Britney Spears, 'Just Me' by Paris Hilton and 'Cherry In The Air' - Escada.

WHEN I’M NOT BLOGGING I AM...?
Looking for jobs. Cleaning my room. Spending time with the boyfriend or family. Reading. Watching tv shows and movies. Listening to music. 

I love this tag. Feel free to fill it in yourself :)
Laura x

2 comments:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x