Thursday, January 23, 2014

TAG - The Blogger Made Me Buy It.

I haven't done a tag post in a really long time, so when I finally got around to reading the one that Dani of Famous in Japan had created, I knew that I had to do it. You can see her original post here. So, here we go...


1) Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you 
really rely on for reviews and swatches?
I know that most bloggers would put the bigger more 'well known' bloggers names here, but my favourite bloggers are Danniella (no I'm not just saying that), Jess and Katie. I look forward to reading their posts and seeing what they've been using lately. Although, I do love every blog that I follow.

2) Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
When I see a review on my dash of a product that I'm interested in buying, I always read what the blogger has written and then look online for more reviews to weigh out the positive/negatives about the product. I never buy based solely on one review. Everyone's different, right?

3) What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Ooooh, that's a toughy. I think it was the Tresemme Deep Conditioner, I hated that brand before reading the reviews on this conditioner but I took the plunge and bought it and haven't looked back since. It's a fab conditioner!

4) What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Probably the Glossybox....I subscribed for exactly one box and then regretted it. There was a mess up with my delivery, the products weren't great and totaled the products to be cheaper online, so it was very disappointing.

5) Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
I really haven't been buying lately, but the ones that I remember are: Enrapture Totem Styler, Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation and a Tangle Teezer.

6) Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
The only thing I gave into was the Enrapture Totem Styler, but that's because I found it for 1/3 of the price! 

7) Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
So many things. Especially the Apocalips glosses, I couldn't scroll through my dash without seeing a blog post about them and it really didn't bother me at all. I'm not a gloss person, so I wasn't too arsed.

8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
I'm a safe shopper. I always check out a product that I'm planning on buying, so that I'm
sure that I want to buy it and it's not just a lust thing. I look at countless reviews and then
compare prices and then go and buy it, if I really want it.

I really don't know anyone that hasn't done this tag, so if you haven't then I tag you!
I'm sure Danniella's eeeping at the success this little tag's become :)
Laura x

3 comments:

  1. really enjoyed reading this! and have a nosey through the girls blogs you loved! :)

    lipsticksanddaisys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'd definitely recommend you check those girls' blogs out!

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. well done! nice blog!!!
    http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...