Sunday, January 26, 2014

CHITCHAT - A Sunday Summary.

*hides in shame*
I'm a bad blogger. I know I am, but I'm not going to make excuses. Truth is, I can't be bothered at the minute. Like I've said before I've not been buying new products, so I've not really had anything to write about and even if I did, I've lost that excitement that I had before and blogging's beginning to feel a bit like a chore and I don't want that. So, I'm just going to blog when I feel like it from now on, especially when it comes to beauty reviews.



In other news, I'm now on week 3 of my diet and I was thinking about writing up some 'what I ate this week' posts, if anyone's interested? I know some of you follow for the beauty reviews, but I've lost interest a little bit in reviewing foundation, etc and this is something that I'm quite passionate about right now, so it would help me out and maybe help some of you out too? Let me know what you think.



Elsewhere, this week's not been too brilliant. I miss my boyfriend a lot. Apparently, I'm being moody without my chocolate fix. I found out I have psoriasis (wooo!) and I feel a bit like I've let my blog down. Hopefully, I'll be able to fix a few of this week's issues and feel better next week.



One Tree Hill has become an obsession in my household this week. My parents are loving it and are on season five after only a week of watching it...they're worse than me! I've been rewatching with them and I'd forgotten how amazing the soundtracks are to the show, I've definitely rekindled my love for music through this show. One of my favourite songs used on the show is Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez, it's amazing.



Until next time, lovelies!
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. It's been hard to write when i have no motivation whatsoever x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x