Sunday, January 19, 2014

CHICHAT - A Sunday Summary.

This week saw me enter the world of dieting....again. I've attempted diets in the past, but not had the willpower to continue with the healthy eating side of it. The only time that I did succeed was when I was about 10 and began dieting after starting swimming lessons in school. I felt really self conscious and I managed to lose about a stone and half in 4-5 months. The people in school actually thought I was ill, even the bitch headteacher asked if I was 'okay'. So, I know that I can do it if I put my mind to it. With week one done, I feel a lot more positive about sticking to it. It's not been bad though, I've done a lot more walking, eaten a lot more veg and cut out my snacking. If I survive next week, I know I'll be able to stick at it and be proud when I reach my target weight and feel like this:


I've decided to give One Tree Hill season seven a go. I didn't think I wanted to watch it after Peyton and Lucas left, but I decided that I'd better finish it. I can't stand when people miss out seasons, so I'm not going to do it myself. So far, it's good, but I don't like the changes in some of the characters, especially Milly, she's a disaster! I've also caught up on The Crazy Ones. For the first time in a long time, I've found a new show that's made me excited for the next episode. It's really funny and I adore the characters, especially Robin Williams' character, he's fab!

Sadly, I'm lagging on posts, stay tuned though. I should have some new posts coming up!

As for the week in general, it's been very boring and long. I really need to find a job or do something...otherwise I'll end up going mad inside these four walls! What have you guys been up to this week? Anything fun?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x