Sunday, 19 January 2014

REVIEW - Enrapture Totem Styler.

Since I was 7, my ultimate hair crush(es) have been the Olsen twins. I absolutely adore 
their bohemian/chic hairstyle so much, but whenever I tried to recreate it, with whatever curler I had, it never worked. Fast forward 10 years and we now have the Enrapture Totem Styler. A tool that puts you in control of how your curls turn out and a tool that finally gave me my Olsen curls!



The Enrapture Totem Styler puts you completely in control over how your curls turn out. Featuring a numbered dial, you can choose whether you want to have boho curls, tight curls or a nice messy loose curl. 1 = waves. 2 = loose curls. 3 = ringlets. Combined together you can choose a whole array of styles to change your hair to. My personal favourite is 1-1-2, which creates a nice boho/chic curl, as seen below. The other thing I love about this, which might be weird to you, is the spinny end on the tool. Instead of getting all wrapped up, it spins WITH YOU when you twist your hair up.....yeah, I'm not sad.


I haven't curled my hair in a long time because it took up a lot of time and damaged my 
hair too much. But with this tool, it heats up 10x faster than any others I've owned and is designed with a titanium plate which prevents any sticking to and damaging of the hair. Using this tool, I managed to do my entire head in around 20 minutes, a massive cut from the hour that is used to take.


(I couldn't get in a full shot)
The end results is a gorgeous soft curl that looks almost effortless. I would definitely say that this curling tong is my ultimate favourite. It's amazing! This Enrapture Totem Styler retails for around £70 in Argos and other big stores, but I picked mine up for the low price of just £17.99 from Home Bargains. If you're wanting to get yourself a bargain, who can say no to a £50 saving?
Laura xo

6 comments:

  1. I love the way that curler made your hair look! I have the Enrapture wave envy Waving wand and it's really good but I haven't ever ventured out to buy any other hair tools by them. I might think about it though, I loved the Olsen twins' hair too!!

    Alexandraindia ~ http://iridescentindia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the waving wand, too. But they're so expensive, I was really excited to find this one for such a low price, definitely best buy I've made lately :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I've seen this! I have never once curled my hair, i think i need to start
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet you've got better hair than me then :)
      It's worth the money, if you ever want to start curling

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. Aw lovely photos! And what a baaargain :D I use my ghds to curl my hair as it's much easier for me! My hair is quite short now so I have to straighten it.. wish I could curl it again!

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, you're too kind! I like using my Superdrug straightener to curl mine when I'm being lazy, but I couldn't pass these up for the price :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x