Sunday, January 05, 2014

Top Posts of 2013. Part Two.

I hope you're all having a nice start to the New Year and have gotten over the hangovers! My New Year wasn't too bad, sadly, not a lot of alcohol was consumed on my part that night, so I couldn't really get into the mood like everyone else. But it was a goodish start to the year, I suppose. 

My last post featured my Top Posts of 2013. There was quite a few to my surprise, so I decided to do a part two. 
Boots Simply Sensitive Eye Make Up Remover - Read here.
Beauty Formula's Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask - Read here.

MUA's Matte Perfect Foundation - Read here.

Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream - Read here.

30 Ways To Save A Pound - Read here.

Dainty Doll's Liquid Foundation - Read here.

My Perfume Collection. Part 1 - Read here.

If you've posted any similar posts, please let me know and I'll have a nosey!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x