Thursday, January 02, 2014

Top Posts of 2013. Part One.

A new year is here meaning another year of all new posts! But before I get to posting them, I thought I'd post some of my more successful posts from the past year. It's fun for me and, generally, quite helpful to see which posts are the more popular to you guys, so here's part one of my '2013 Top Posts'.

Tea Tree & Peppermint Deep Moisturising Foot Pack - Read here.


Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation - Read here.

Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick Collection - Read here.

Les Karites' Hair Mask - Read here.

MUA's Nail Polish Haul - Read here.

These are the first five of my ten most popular posts. I hope that you enjoy
reading through them again (y'know, if you do) and I look forward to another
year of successful posts :)
Laura x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x