Saturday, December 07, 2013

TAG - Christmas.

It's (almost) Christmassss! Georgina from Makeup-Pixi3 has created this lovely 
Christmas tag and, of course, I'm going to do it. Duh. 

(image found here) edited by me.


1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Synthetic. My cousin had a real tree one year and the needles from it went everywhere. It was very annoying. Synthetic is just perfect for me. It's less hassle and doesn't cost you every year to buy a new one.

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I wouldn't be in a coffee shop. The smell of it makes me gag.

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
This year we've gone for gold and red on a white tree. 
It looks gorgeous, if I do say so myself.

4.  Giving or receiving?
I'm going to be selfish and say receiving. I do love giving people gifts and seeing
their reaction, but it's really nice receiving gifts. It's not like it happens everyday, is it?

5.  To mince pie or not to?
No! Just ick. No. I prefer jam/coconut bakewells.

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
It usually consists of chicken or turkey and all the trimmings. And as it's Christmas,
of course, we'll have pigs in blankets :)

7.  Christmas day fashion?
Usually, we just be lazy all morning and lounge about in our pajamas and then about
5 we all get dressed up and head over to Alex's. 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Ooooh. I don't know. I love so many Christmas songs. I love all the classic ones, 
'I wish it could be Christmas everyday', 'Merry Christmas Everybody', 
'All I want for Christmas'.....I don't really have a favourite.....they're all fab!

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I love so many. Home Alone 2 is probably my favourite. The Holiday. 
Elf. Santa Clause. Holiday in Handcuffs. I'll Be Home For Christmas....there's a few :)

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before lunch for sure. I have no choice. I'd sleep in until dinner time, but my 26 year
old brother always wakes me up before 9am. I'm going to wear earplugs and 
lock my door this year!

What's your Christmas like? Tell me! 
I'll tag anyone that fancies doing this lovely little tag.
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post :) I'm getting so excited for Christmas the more I read posts like this the more uncontrollable the excitement gets, haha. :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away.....I'll definitely be sad when it's over with :(

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...