Monday, December 09, 2013

FASHION - Pretty Winter Dress.

This year I finally put aside my silly head notions and embraced wearing dresses! Being a plus sized girl, I always drilled it into my head that I didn't look 'right' in dresses, so I avoided them like the plague. But I thought fuck fudge it and just went out and bought a few dresses that I liked and I've 'not looked back since'. I love wearing dresses now. With the weather getting colder, I've been on the look out for some thicker dresses to keep me warm and whilst I was in Asda last week I found one that I fell in love with:


This lovely dress cost me £12 and I adore it! It's a lot thicker than the ones that I own and the pattern is really pretty. It has lines of flowers and hearts around it and it is the perfect length. The picture looks odd, but the mirror stand broke, so I had to kneel on the floor, but you can see how long the dress is - knee length. It's so lovely. I've been wearing it out Christmas shopping at the weekend and it's kept me warm and snugg in the cold air.

It's definitely worth a look if you get into Asda this week. For £12, it's a steal :)
Laura x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...