Friday, December 20, 2013

NOTD for Christmas.

I've been a bad blogger this week. I put it down to being busy on a course and bloggers block. The two combined has limited my blogging enthusiasm, hence the lack of posts. Hopefully, once Christmas is over with I'll have a few good posts lined up ready for the New Year! 

Soooo, I claim to be a beauty blogger, don't I? But I've come to realise that I don't really own that many beauty products (shock horror). I tend to just use the same products everyday, so I'm not that often buying new things (sadly). I do own a lot of nail polish though, but I don't want to bore you with numerous posts on how pretty this colour is....but I did attempt some 'Christmassy' nails! *Minion voice* Ta-daaaaaaaa!



Say hell to Robin. He started out as a reindeer, but that didn't work out at all. So, this is the nail I've been wearing over the past few days. I really want to creative a nice 'notd' for Christmas day, so if you have some ideas (that a child could do) share your links! 

Laura x
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x