Sunday, December 22, 2013

FASHION - Christmas Day/Night Outfits.

When it comes to Christmas Day, I know a lot of people get excited for Christmas parties and going out to the family's for dinner, meeting up with friends for drinks, etc. But here in the Hampton household, it's pretty much just us for most of Christmas Day, so when it comes to fashion PJs are front and center!

For Christmas morning you'd most definitely find me dressed like this:
Christmas 'Day' night is spent at my boyfriend's house, so I've got to make an effort:

What's your Christmas Day fashion like?
Laura x
Merry Christmas!
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN 

4 comments:

  1. Love the day outfit ;) My Christmas outfit will probably be quite dressy since I'm spending it with my boyfriends family and I have no idea if they do casual or formal so I'm erring on the side of caution. Christmas in PJ's rock though! Merry Christmas :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a lovely time!

      Delete
  2. I love both outfits! Especially the dressing gown haha :)
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know the dressing gown is so warm! I have it in white and it's the most worn thing in my wardrobe at Winter :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x