Friday, 29 November 2013

FASHION - A Winter Outfit Idea.

I don't know about you lot, but Asda is always my favourite place to pick up some new Winter clothing. Their collections are so affordable and great quality, you just can't go wrong! I've been on their website today and found some really cute outfit ideas for the Winter and thought I'd share the ones that I wouldn't mind bagging for myself :)


I tend to pick my clothes based on comfortableness and the heat factor in the Winter.  So, all of my clothes for Winter are to keep me warm, basically, I don't really concentrate on the patterns much. But there are some cute jumpers by George, which I wouldn't mind nabbing, like this one with the deer print on it. I also adore the gilet, it's so cute and definitely going to keep you warm! I added the little hat scarf because it's cute, c'mon? I also think all long tops/jumpers/dresses should be paired with warm leggings and boots in the Winter. It's an easy way to look cute and chic whilst not being frozen. I just love the whole look, what do you think?
Laura x 

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely outfit! Really love the boots x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit! It looks so cute and cosy especially now its getting chilly. Also i absolutely love your blog.
    If you have any spare time could you check out my new blog http://lifeslittlethingsx.blogspot.co.uk/ i'd really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x