Saturday, November 30, 2013

TAG - TMI.

You know that I love tag posts, right?I think that they really help readers of your blog to get to know you better and I think they're a nice personal touch to your blog. So this time I have the 'TMI - Too Much Information' tag. I hope you learn some more things about me :)

(via googleimages.com)

What are you wearing?
I am wearing my black leggings with crosses on them and my 'over-sized'
 (aka fits perfectly) mustard jumper from Asda. Oh and my Christmas reindeer slippers.

Have you ever been in love?
I am in love now. Alex and I have been together for 3 years. It's been a fun/mad/sad/crazy ride so far and I'm really looking forward to the next three years.

Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope. I've had moments close to breakups, but we've always sorted it out.

How tall are you?
I am 5'4. I wish I was a few inch taller because Alex takes the piss out of my averageness.

Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. I'd love to get one one day, but I'm such a wimp. If I did get one, I'd make sure it was something that meant a lot to me. I wouldn't waste the pain on something stupid.


Do you have any piercings?
I have three in one ear and four in the other (one at the top). I've always thought about getting my nose pierced, but it'd just emphasize my nose more.


OTP?
Uhm, probably Leyton. I fell in love with their relationship. 
I still haven't brought myself to watch season 7 onwards. They were the show for me.

What is your favorite TV show?
I have quite a few to be honest and it grows every month! Castle, Supernatural, Bones, Charmed, Buffy, That 70s Show and Friends, to name just a couple.


Who are your favorite bands/singers?
Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, The Killers, Chris Daughtry, Adam Lambert, Adele and Paramore, to name a few.

What is something you miss? 
Being little. I miss the security that it had. Not having to worry about things or stress over life. It was a grand time being a kid.


What is your favorite song?

Wherever You Will Go - The Calling. Together - The Kin. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls. 
Aftermath - Adam Lambert.

How old are you?
20 *cries*

Zodiac sign?
Virgo - I fit it perfectly.


Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty. I can't stand when people lie to me, even if it's something so small and stupid, I'd rather them tell me instead of just brush it off.



Favorite quote?
''If you're going to act like an ass, I'm going to treat you like an ass''
This isn't my favourite, but I just reblogged it on Tumblr and really like it.


Favorite actor/actress?
I love Michelle Williams, she's done so much since her Dawson's Creek days. I just love her. I don't really have a favourite actor though. It changes a lot depending on what I'm watching.


Favorite colour?
Blue, but I also love lime green, silver, purple and berry.





Loud music or quiet?
It depends on my mood. If I'm quite sleepy or just on the laptop, I'll have it quiet. 
If I'm cleaning my room or in the shower, I love it loud.

Where do you go when you're sad?
My room. It's the one place where I can be alone.


How long does it take you to shower?
About 20 minutes, depending on whether I want to deep condition or not or shave my legs.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Usually half hour. I know that sounds bad. But it takes me ten minutes to see clearly after I've woke up. But normally 10 minutes for a wash/brush teeth, 10 minutes for face routine/makeup and then 10 minutes to get dressed and sort myself out.

Ever been in a physical fight?

Naaah.

Turn on?
Honesty, sense of humour and just a good personality in general.

Turn off?
Smoking, arrogance, sleaze.


The reason you started blogging?
I wanted somewhere to talk about makeup and beauty products without boring my parents or my boyfriend.


Fears?
Mostly losing my parents and the person I love. Also, heights and water.


Last thing that made you cry?
I put Glee Volume 1 on and Cory singing 'I Can't Fight This Feeling' made me really well up.

Last time you said you loved someone?
I tell Alex I love him all the time.


Meaning behind your blog name?
I'm pale, a girl and I review things now and then. I really want to rename it, but I don't want to lose my stats because it's taken me a year to build up. I know they're not the most important thing, but they're a nice pick me up when you're feeling a bit down.


Last book you read?
Looking For Alaska - John Green. Good book.

The book you're currently reading?
Supernatural: The Roads Not Taken. I usually like SPN tie in novels, but this one is confusing and it's taking me ages to read it. I just can't get into it properly.


Last show you watched?
Crap Factor.


Last person you talked to?
My dad, in person. Alex, online.

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
He is my boyfriend.

Favorite food?
I'm obsessed with pizza and chocolate. It's not good. 
It's really not good.

Place you want to visit?
New York is on the top of my list, it's been my dream for years.  The Harry Potter Studio Tour.  San Francisco. LA (to see all the superficial people), Rome, Australia and Ireland.

Last place you were?
Uhm, I went out to town for a few hours earlier and met up with my boy for a 
little while. It really helped pick me up a bit.


Last time you kissed someone?

Earlier in town, I gave Ali a kiss to say 'see ya later'.

Last time you were insulted?
I can't really remember, there'll have been a few, 
but I tend to brush them off.

Favourite flavour of sweet?
Raspberry.

Do you play any instruments?
Sadly, no.


Favourite piece of jewellery?
The ring that Alex got me.

Last sport you played?
Pahahahaha, whut?


Last song you sang?
'There's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high!'


Favourite chat up line?
I've never used a chat up line in my entire life.

Last time you hung out with anyone?
I don't really 'hang out' with anybody unless you count Alex.


Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody that wants to do it :)


Congratulations on reading all of that! Let me know if you do it :)


Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x