Thursday, 7 November 2013

TAG - That 90's Tag.







1. Favourite Disney Film?
I will sound weird right now, but I didn't really get into animated Disney films until a few years ago. My favourite Disney film of the 90's was probably The Parent Trap.

2. Favourite Music Artist?
Ooooh, I listened to all sorts when I was little. Anything from Aqua to The Spice Girls to movie soundtracks....even back then I was a music kid, albeit crappy music, but still. I listened to Lindsay, Hilary and even a bit of Westlife. Odd taste.

3. Favourite Candy/Sweeties?
Ooooh, I remember everyday after school my mum would bring me a Kinder Bueno, so I suppose they were my favourite chocolate. Black Jacks were probably my favourite sweet, they were so sweet and all the kids would walk around with black teeth.

4. Favourite Game (Board Game, School Game etc)
I wasn't really much of a board game fan, still not really. But I did like playing Monopoly with my family.

5. Favourite McDonalds Happy Meal Toy?
I can't really remember any specific toys that I liked a lot, but the little hairy trolls were fun to collect!

6. Favourite Book?
I remember 'renting' Judy Moody from the school library a lot. I don't even know what it's about now, but I read it about 5 times when I was little. It's amazing how blank your mind can go after a few years.

7. Favourite Clothing Store?
I don't think my generation had favourite clothing stores as kids, did we? I just got what I was given. Unlike kids today who boss their own parents around, we just tended to go with the flow.

8. Favourite NickJnr Show?
I don't think Nick Jnr was even around in the 90s....I just remember watching a lot of BBC and ITV kids programs like Art Attack, Arthur and Mona the Vampire :)

9. What would you watch when you got home from school?
I can remember watching Mona the Vampire, Get Your Own Back, Art Attack and a lot of Sabrina. TV back then was so much better than it is now.

I'm really sorry for not posting this week. I've been put on a work course by the job centre, so I've not really had the time to update. So please forgive me and I'll have something good up at the weekend :)
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Such a good tag! I loved Black Jacks, still do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so bloody addictive! :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey Laura,

    Lovely post. I loved being a 90's Child everything seemed so much better especially the TV.

    Just thought I'd tell you I nominated you for a Sunshine award.
    Take a look here to see the questions: http://talesofbeautypast.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html
    I can't wait to read your response.
    -Dani x
    http://talesofbeautypast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'll pop over now :)

      I loved being a 90s child too TV was so much better definitely :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x