Saturday, November 02, 2013

REVIEW - Rimmel's Moisture Renew in 370 Rose Shimmer.

I popped into Poundland today and had a wonder around the 'beauty' section and found a new Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick that I don't own! I don't know too many lipsticks, but the ones I do own are from the Rimmel Moisture Renew collection.

This lovely shade is 370 Rose Shimmer, it is a lovely light pink colour with a lot of shimmer to it. It goes on really well, but like I've found with most of this collection, it doesn't last very long when applied. I love the colour on the lips, but it is a little bit too shimmery for my taste.
As you can see it looks very shimmery on, but with a bit of powder of it, it looks lovely! I've built up a real love for this collection, is there any shades that you'd recommend? I'm into nudes and soft (not in your face) colours more than anything.
Laura x

5 comments:

  1. I love having a nosey in Poundland, I got one of these lippies a while ago-such a bargain!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's great when you find a little bargain in there :) x

      Delete
  2. Companies are using various harmful chemicals in their body care products which are effecting the body badly instead of giving any benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the sunshine award :) check it out here http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x