Wednesday, November 20, 2013

TAG - I Love Winter.

FAVOURITE WINTER NAIL POLISH
I don't have a specific nail polish favourite. I do love doing a white background with a top coat of red sparkles or blue with silver sparkles. They look so pretty.

FAVOURITE WINTER LIP PRODUCT
I love my Nivea Rose Lip Balm. It's my holy grail for Winter. It keeps my lips looking great and feeling super soft.

MOST WORN WINTER CLOTHING PIECE
Because it's so cold, I tend to wear hoodies a lot for that extra bit of warmth.

MOST WORN WINTER ACCESSORY
Scarves. Scarves. Scarves. And hats, if it's THAT cold.

FAVOURITE WINTER SCENT OR CANDLE
Unlike the 'norm', I do not like the smell of Cinnamon at all. It's disgusting. I do love the 'Glistening Snow' Yankee Candle though, it smells lovely.

FAVOURITE WINTER BEVERAGE
OMG, I'm going to sound so boring. But I'm not really one for hot drinks. I'll maybe have a hot chocolate now and then because it's so cold, but I usually just stick to pop.


ALL TIME FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY MOVIE
I love The Holiday, Elf, Home Alone, Santa Clause The Movie, Scrooge and Holiday In Handcuffs. There's probably a lot more I like, but with not watching them, my mind has gone blank.

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY SONG
I adore all the classics. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade, IWICBCE - Wizzard, Fairytale of New York - The Pogues, Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens, Last Christmas - Wham!, AIWFC - Mariah Carey and Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney. I know everyone gets bored of them, but I love them. I can't really enjoy the 'new' Christmas songs as much.

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FOOD / TREAT
I'm going to have to say Terry's Chocolate Orange's, pigs in blankets and the dessert platters from Iceland. YUM!

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS DECORATION THIS YEAR
I adore my New York City snow globe, it's my absolute fave! I, also, really want some cute baubles for the tree as ours are kinda old now.

WHAT’S AT THE TOP OF YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST?
I've not even wrote a list this year. Yet my mum's finished my Christmas shopping....I don't even know how. I haven't asked for anything. Usually I get a pile of DVDs and CDs, but nothing comes to mind this year.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY THIS YEAR?
Probably what we've done for the past three years. Get up and open our presents. Watch Christmas telly for a few hours and oggle our gifts. Eat dinner. Get all dressed up and head to Alex's. Have a few drinks and eat more food. Open Alex's presents, kiss him goodnight and head home.


I'll tag everybody who reads this because it's a really cute little tag :)

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post :) Your Christmas sounds so lovely I'm rather jealous since I don't get to spend it with my family this year. I'm obsessed with scarves too even in the warmer months (when I can lol).

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry to hear that, my Christmas actually sounds lot better written down than it actually is though :/
      Scarves are my best friends in Winter! :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x