Sunday, November 10, 2013

REVIEW - Hask Macadamia Oil Hydrating Deep Conditioner.

I'm really sorry my posts have lacked this week, but I'm currently on a two week course 'to improve my employability''....fun times. So, my time is being taken up by that fun little class at the minute...and blogging has taken a back seat for now, but it will commence properly next weekend :)

Anyhoo.....Primark, they seem to have branched out a little bit more lately with their beauty range, haven't they? I've noticed the odd new lip balm/hair product popped in there and I must admit, I'm enjoying have a snoop whenever I go in. My favourite products in their though are the Hask hair products, having tried out their version of the popular Argan Oil, when I saw this marked 'new', I decided to give it a whirl.


'This Macadamia Oil Hydrating Deep Conditioning hair treatment, formulated with Keratin, is an ultra restorative, moisturising treatment that will rejuvenate dry, damaged, chemically treated or over processed hair. Macadamia oil, native to Australia, is known for its absorbing deep penetrating and cuticle sealing qualities while leaving even the most damaged hair, soft and nourished for incredible shine. Treat your hair with this nourishing reconstructive conditioner formulated to bring life back into your lustrous looking locks!'

It sounds good, right? Well, maybe too good. As soon as I opened the sachet I was delighted with the subtle smell of white chocolate (yum!), it smelt wonderful. The product itself was really thick and creamy and it applied nicely to the hair. (The little sachet had enough in it to give my hair two separate treatments, which was good). After I'd left it to soak in for a good ten minutes, I rinsed it out and wrapped it up to dry off a little. Sadly, this is where my 'delighted' phase passed. When I unwrapped my hair and began to comb through it, I noticed that it was a lot more tangled than usual. It was really tricky to get the comb through it and it didn't feel soft or moisturised, it felt quite dry instead, which was disappointing because it was going so well! I can't really say I liked this product because, c'mon, a conditioner is supposed to condition and it just left my hair dried out -sigh- 

Although, I didn't fall in love with this Hask product, I will definitely keep repurchasing their Argan Oil treatment because that is amazing!

What's your experience with Hask products been like?
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x