Saturday, November 16, 2013

Currently I'm - November Edition.

I realized earlier today that I've neglected to post a 'Currently I'm' post for a while and the whole point of them is to keep you updated (if you're interested, obviously). So, I wrote one up especially for you guys *wink wink* It also helps me to fill space until I find a product I want to review.


Reading:
I am currently reading 'Supernatural: The Roads Not Taken'. It's based on the TV show of the same name and follows Sam and Dean as they investigate mysterious goings on in town. I own all the SPN novels, but this one I really wanted to read because of the concept that the readers get to pick Sam & Dean's destiny. The sound of it has turned out to be better than the book itself though. It's the first SPN book that i've not been too keen on.....just another book to add to my Goodreads account though.

Loving:
My confidence boost. Alex and I both completed a two week course yesterday and I came away from it feeling a lot more confident than I did going in. I wish I felt like this everyday because it makes me feel like anything's possible. I wonder how long it'll last.

Enjoying:
Watching Friends. I've finally got around to watching Friends again, but with Alex this time as he's never seen them. So, it's been nice sitting down at night and watching a couple of episodes with Alex.

Wanting:
I'm going to get a bit personal here and say: a happy family. My family has been so unhappy for the past three years, it's about time we got a break. It's too hard right now. 

Wearing:
I'm loving wearing a dress over some skinny jeans. It's so comfortable and it looks great. I definitely need to pick up some more dresses for the Winter.

What have you guys been up to? 

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...