Thursday, 28 November 2013

GIFT IDEAS - Christmas Gifts for under £10.

I'm doing my blogger duty and adding to the lovely Christmas guides that have recently been floating about. Thankfully, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping (I think i've been saying that for a few weeks now, though). So, hopefully this little guide will help you pick up some bits for the women in your lives. Best of all, they won't break the bank as they are all under £10!



Britney Spears Circus Fantasy 30ml Gift Set - £10 - Superdrug
Fiorelli Purple Crystal Filigree Heart Pendant - £9.99 - Argos
Silver Crystal Ball Drop Earrings - £8.99 - Argos
Vaseline Pink Crest Lip Tin Gift Set - £6 (or 2 for £8) - Asda
Nivea Lip Care Luscious Lip Gift Set - £6 (or 2 for £8) - Asda
MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'Starry Night' - £4 - Superdrug
MUA Eyeshadow Palette 'Undressed' - £4 - Superdrug

I focused on the lovely ladies for this one. So guys, if you're wanting to buy your lady love, your sister, mum, nan....etc....something nice for Christmas, take a look at these little bits and get some inspiraton. For under a tenner, ya can't go wrong!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x