Sunday, November 17, 2013

GIFT IDEAS - Christmas Gift Guides for Him & Her.

Well, Christmas seems to be sneaking up on us this year, doesn't it? Only 37 days to go! Luckily for me I've almost finished my shopping (woot!), so I can relax a little bit and just enjoy the season! 


But for anyone not finished and stuck on what to buy, I've popped onto Play.com and found some amazing gifts on there that will not break the bank. At all. Their prices are fab, a lot better than the high street for most things, too. So, I put together a few bits in case you're stuck on what to buy, just call me Santa's Little Helper :)



If you have a boy/man in your life, be it your boyfriend, husband, dad, brother....you will know how bloody difficult it is to buy for them. Waking up to a pile of socks, deodorant and chocolate isn't exactly exciting, so I found these few bits that might make your man smile.
We girls all love our beauty products at Christmas. I know I do. So, I found these lovely bits for under £20, which is a bargain and wayyy cheaper than the high street.

What gifts have you been snatching up this weekend?
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x