Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award.

The versatile blogger award is an award for your blog uniqueness, the award is given to you by a fellow blogger who enjoys reading your blog. I've been lucky enough to be nominated for this award a couple of times, this time I was nominated by the lovely Samantha. Go check out her blog :)
Rules & how it works:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win & thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Link your nominees in the post & let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.

7 Interesting Facts About Me
1. I love watching TV quiz shows.
2. I like to spend my time rearranging my room and watching countless TV episodes.
3. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years.
4. I'm too scared to learn how to drive. (It's not that bad, is it?)
5. I love cutely patterned socks.
6. I hate waking up when I don't have anything to do.
7. I hate people telling me what to do. It pisses me off.

Told you they weren't interesting!
Annnd, I'm going to be a sponge and be lazy and just nominate you all because I love everyone's blog that I follow, you're all amazing :)
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...