Friday, October 11, 2013

TAG - Inner Beauty.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, I honestly haven't had the energy or the motivation to post anything. I love my blog and I love writing posts, but I'm thinking of just doing it as a part-time hobby and not something I'm going to obsess over. I've not been out spending lately as I'm trying to keep as much money as I can, so the reviews are dwindling. So, until I get back on my feet, I think tag posts and a review here and there will have to do for now. I don't want to blog just to blog, if you get what I mean. I want to blog when I feel inspired to and lately I haven't. For now though, please enjoy and feel free to nab this tag that I nabbed from Natalie's blog :)


























1. Do you feel different with make up on or off? Definitely. Makeup lets me feel more relaxed about how I look. If I'm not wearing makeup my face gets really oily and shiny, it's not a good look and makeup helps to hide that for me and hide my imperfections. When I'm in the house with family though, it's always a nice feeling to go bare faced.

2. To you is inner beauty or outer beauty more important? I think anyone can be beautiful on the outside and I appreciate that, but if you don't have a nice personality and a kind heart, that beauty is just wasted. *Take TOWIE for instance. Beautiful people, stupid brains.

3. Do you prefer inner or outer beauty? Inner beauty for sure.



4. Whats real beauty to you? Real beauty to me is probably someone who has a kind heart. Someone who thinks about others instead of themselves. Someone who will do something for you and expect nothing in return. Someone who is real and doesn't pretend to be something they're not.

5. What makes you feel beautiful? Uhm, probably when I'm stood in my own skin and feel horrible and then my boyfriend will come and hug me or kiss me. He knows that I hate how I look and he always tells me to stop being a 'mong'. Also, when my makeup goes on properly and I'm wearing a pretty dress :)

Who Do you Tag? Anybody who wants to, I suppose?



Laura x

*image via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x