Sunday, October 27, 2013

TAG - Halloween.

Halloween is almost here, I honestly can't believe how fast this year has gone by. But with October wrapping up in a few days that brings on the beginning of the party season. The celebrations all kick off with Halloween though, right? So, here is a little Halloween Tag!

image via google images

Do you still Trick or Treat?
Not for my own personal enjoyment, no. 
I usually get pulled along with Alex's sister and her daughter though.

Do you like going to haunted attractions?
I wouldn't know as I've never been to any. I'd really love to do some kind of ghost hunt or ghost walk at night on Halloween. I love shows like Ghost Hunters and a bit of Most Haunted, so it'd be cool to actually be a part of a live event.

Favourite Halloween movie?
I can't say that I have one. The only film I tend to watch on Halloween is Halloween H20, so probably that or the Scream films.

Favorite costume you wore as a child?
The only costume I remember wearing was Ghost Face from Scream and that was years ago. Last year, Al's niece put some face scissors on my face though...that's the extent of my dressing up.

A costume you would like to dress up as if you could go back to your childhood?
I'd really love to dress up as a TV character, maybe Castiel or a really scary witch. If I was feel 'pretty' probably Snow White or Rapunzel.

Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
No, I don't see the point. I'd love to go to America during a holiday though to see all the neighbourhoods all decorated, that would be awesome. I don't think the UK really does much besides party for Halloween, right?

What are your plans for this years Halloween?
I don't plan on doing anything, to be honest. I sound really boring, but I'm not all that excited about Halloween, it's just another 'event' for people to waste money on, imho.

Do you ever dress up your pet?
Uhm, no. If I had a dog though, I'd probably dress them up. I'd love to have a little puppy and dress them up as a hot dog or a pumpkin :)

What was the worst thing you were given when Trick or Treating?
Oranges. No. Just no. If I go trick or treating I want chocolate. End of.

Favorite thing about Halloween?
Probably seeing all the little kiddies all excited and dressed up, it's super cute.

What is your best thing about Halloween?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x