Friday, October 04, 2013

Product Suggestions, Please....

Hello lovelies!
Sorry for not posting in a few days. I was a bit busy attending a member of Alex's family's funeral, plus I've felt like crap for the past few days, so blogging wasn't really on my mind.
Today's post isn't a review or anything like it, I actually wanted your advice. I won a £40 gift voucher a few days ago for Feel Unique and was wondering what products you'd recommend I try. Even though it's a free voucher, I still can't justify buying the Real Techniques brushes, so what products do you think I should try out?

I'm the type of person who would rather buy 4 or 5 things for the voucher than 2 pricey things. So....things that are good but not expensive will be great :)

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely some of the Macadamia range!

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to, but I'm scared I'll like them and not be able to re-buy them :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...