Sunday, October 20, 2013

HAUL POST - Poundland Bargains.

Long time, no haul. I popped to Poundland yesterday and went in search of products to get my hair back in tip top shape as it's been feeling really dried out and just 'bleh' lately. So, being a cheapskate Poundland was the first place I headed to save my pennies (you all do the same, don't lie ;) and I picked up a few bits to try out on this mop!




TRESemme Waterless Foam Shampoo.
I picked this up as an alternative to Batiste's Dry Shampoo because I just dyed my hair and Batiste is a royal pain in the butt at rubbing into dark hair, so I thought I'd try this new one out and see if this does the job just as well. (Review soon!)

Alberto Balsam Sun-Kissed Conditioner.
Lately, I've been using whatever conditioner I can get my hands on (silly me), so when I smelt this lovely conditioner I couldn't not buy it. It smells delicious! It doesn't really do that good of a job, but it's a nice filler until I can afford to by my normal pot.

Aussie Mini Miracle Moist Conditioner.
I used to use Aussie products a few years ago before they seemed to double(!) in price, so when I saw this mini bottle I snatched it up because I adore the Aussie range. This one probably won't last long (hello, long hair here!) but if I love it, I'll definitely be picking up a full sized bottle.

Rimmel's Stay Matte Concealer.
I saw this on the Poundland 'beauty' rack and was excited to have found a rather new product in there, so I nabbed it up! Being silly though I didn't test it out first (curse the stilly packaging!) and picked up a rather dark shade, but it seems like a really nice concealer.

And that's your lot - I really need to stay out of the Pound shops because it's so easy to fill up the basket without even realising it.....whoops!

What bargains have you bought lately?
Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I had no idea they had these products in there, probably because when i go in there i'm normally there for the sweets, oops
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Most of the time, but I glance away from the Galaxy now and again ;P x

      Delete
  2. I tried the concealer too and its really good! I love finding branded makeup in poundland, i've seen calvin klein, stilla and opi its crazy!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I always get taken back when I find a really top brand in there, gotta be a good bargain hunter to find them though!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. I didn't even know poundland sold anything like this! What some great finds! :-)

    Jess
    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're sneaking in bits and bobs from brands now, definitely have a good rummage through their beauty section when you're in :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...