Sunday, October 13, 2013

HAUL POST - Feel Unique Prize Post.

Last week, I won a competition for a £40 voucher for Feel Unique, thank you to Laura at Call of Beauty. For a couple of days I was stuck on what to buy (so many choices!), I ooh'd and aaah'd at gift sets, hair products and makeup, but I eventually decided on these beauties!


Real Techniques Brushes - I'm a late bloomer to this brand. I've seen countless beauty bloggers rave about them, but could never bring myself to buy them. So with my £40 voucher I thought 'stuff it!' and finally bagged myself a set of them! Macadamia Moisturising Rinse - I really liked the Leave In Cream from this brand, so I thought I'd test out another product of theirs that wasn't too overpriced and these little bottles were perfect. Palmer's Bust Cream & Firming Butter - Now, I'm not really a believer that creams can actually transform your body, but I've heard great reviews on these products and this brand that I thought I'd give them a go. THEY SMELL GORGEOUS! Finally, I got a free mini set of Palmer's Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner, which also smells lovely, but also contains a load of parabens.....to use or not?

And that's my lot! Reviews will be coming soon! I adore the products that I bought, I'm so lucky to have won that voucher, it was a nice little pick me up for this week. So, thank you Laura and AO!
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. helloo! ive nominated you for the Liebster award! the details are on my blog :) xxx

    www.hevzibev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love palmer's products, mainly for the smell! I agree they smell amazing!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! Think I'm going to have to stock up on them now :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...