Saturday, October 12, 2013

Farewell to Finn.

I've not been a real fan of Glee for a few years now. I kinda lost interest back in season two, but I always followed the show and the happenings via tumblr and when Cory died I felt.....sad. He was the reason I began watching the show in the first place because I'd watched him in Kyle XY and I tend to follow actors careers and surprisingly to me, he ended up on Glee. 

When I heard he'd died it was a huge shock to me. I knew he'd had issues in the past, but as far as everyone knew that was done and it came like a whack in the face. My first thought though went straight to Lea Michele and how devastated she must have felt. Having someone who's just as important to me, I couldn't even imagine it, so how she must be coping is heartbreaking to think about.

The reason I'm writing this is because I just saw The Quarterback episode and literally bawled my eyes out for 44 minutes. It felt hard to watch because of the pain on the casts' faces. It was real. It was heartbreaking. Lea Michele is so strong to mourn the person she loved most and also the character that brought that person to her. I feel like the cast did an amazing job. I don't think they could have made it any better. It was a worthy tribute for Frankenteen.


Rest in peace, Cory.

“Everyone wants to talk about how he died, but who cares? I care about how he lived.”

1 comment:

  1. I'm still not over it, and i don't really watch it either. :{
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x