Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TAG - How Much Is Your Face Worth?

Yesterday I got tagged by the gorgeous Jess over at Lovely Jubbly to take part in the How Much Is Your Face Worth? tag. I did this tag a looooong time ago (here) when I was first starting out with my log, so it'll be good to see whether I've got cheaper or a tad more expensive when it comes to makeup!
~ : Products : ~
Nivea Express Hydration Primer - £2.99
Maybelline Pure BB Cream - £6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
MUA Eyeliner in 'Rich Brown' - £1.00
MUA Eyebrow Pencil in 'Brunette' - £1.00
MUA Hide & Conceal - £1.00
Rimmel Gel Eyeliner in 'Aubergine' - £1.00
MUA Blusher in 'Cupcake' - £1.00
Dainty Doll Blusher in 'Money Talks - £1.99
Manhattan Volcano Explosive Volume Mascara - Free (birthday present)
Grand Total - £20.96!

That is a LOT cheaper than I expected it to be. The last time I did this post it came to £36.95, so being a beauty blogger has really taught me how to to save and find a bargain!
I'm really proud of that number, to be honest.

How Much Is Your Face Worth?

It's amazing how being a beauty blogger and being in the know can save you pennies :)
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I had loads of Benefit products last time I did mine so it came to over £100, eek! I might do this again soon :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O That's mad money! I'm surprised mine was so low, considering all the things that I use :) x

      Delete
  2. I have a feeling that mine's gonna be so cheap haha, but it's always good to see how much you're actually spending to look so good! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x